Warranty & Support
Limited Warranty Policy
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period (specified below by product ) from the date you purchased the Product. Your purchase date is printed on the receipt you received with the Product
Mobile Phone – 3 Months (excluding apple 12 months)
Samsung TV – 12 Months
Apple products – 12 Months
Canon Photocopier – 12 Months
HP desktops – 12 Months
Samsung Appliances – 24 Months
All other items – 6 Months, unless stated otherwise in the receipt/Invoice.
Where is the warranty valid?
This warranty is valid only if returned to Computer world (Back to base)
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover:
- Customer instruction/education
- Set up adjustments
- Cosmetic damage
- Loss of data and application
- Damage due to weather, lightning, and other acts of God, such as power surges
- Accidental damage
- Modification of any part of the Product,
- Damage due to incorrect operation or maintenance
- Connection to an incorrect voltage or power supply
- Attempted repair by any person not authorized by Computer world to service the Product
- Products sold “as is” or “with all faults”
- Printer not original Consumables,
- Products where the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed
- Loss or Theft of this product or any part of the product
- Failures or Damage caused by any contact including but not limited to liquids, gels or pastes.