Warranty & Support
Our Limited Warranty Policy
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period (specified below by product ) from the date you purchased the Product. Your purchase date is printed on the receipt you received with the Product
Mobile Phones – 3 Months (excluding Apple & Samsung )
Apple & Samsung Mobile Phones - 12 months
Samsung TV – 12 Months
Dell Desktop - 12 Months
Apple products – 12 Months
Canon Photocopier – 12 Months
HP desktops – 12 Months
Samsung Appliances – 24 Months
All other items – 6 Months, unless stated otherwise in the receipt/Invoice.
How does the Extended Warranty work and what are its benefits?
Extended Warranty Terms.
The warranty Extension must be purchased at the time of purchase of the product covered by the warranty.
This Extended Warranty option, Extends The Warranty Period found in "How long does the coverage last?"
This Extended Warranty option, Extends the warranty length. However, DOES NOT change or cancel neither sections "What does the warranty not cover?" and "Where is the warranty valid?"
This Extended Warranty option, is provided and supported by Computer World
Where is the warranty valid?
This warranty is valid only if returned to Computer world (Back to base)
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover:
- Customer instruction/education
- Set up adjustments
- Cosmetic damage
- Loss of data and application
- Damage due to weather, lightning, and other acts of God, such as power surges
- Accidental damage
- Water Damage
- Physical Damage
- Modification of any part of the Product,
- Damage due to incorrect operation or maintenance
- Connection to an incorrect voltage or power supply
- Attempted repair by any person not authorized by Computer world to service the Product
- Products sold “as is” or “with all faults”
- Printer not original Consumables,
- Products where the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed
- Loss or Theft of this product or any part of the product
- Failures or Damage caused by any contact including but not limited to liquids, gels or pastes.